Silicone Sealant for Different Applications
Hongjing Silicone Sealant
Hongjing silicone sealant, also can be called silicone or cylicone sealant. Our sealant has many functions and colors which all can be made according to your request.
Silicone Sealant, Cylicone
Hongjing series silicone sealant is mixed inorganic-organic polymers. It likes a gel, but it is strong adhesive for many applications. Our sealant is a high performance sealant for sealing, bonding, repairing and mending. Therefore, it can still keep elasticity and stablity in many circumstances, for example high and low temperature environments or humid evironments.
Our silicone sealant has many different colors and functions. For example, we have transparent, white and black color sealants. And our sealant can be acetic silicone, neutral silicone and neutral anti-meldew silicone. They all have different functions and applications. Below we will list the applications of these three types silicones.
|Acetic Silicone||Windows & doors, aluminum windows, striking line, ceramic, kitchen and bathroom.|
|Netural Silicone||Windows & doors, aluminum windows, striking line, ceramic, kitchen, bathroom and metal|
|Netural Anti-mildew Silicone||Windows & doors, aluminum windows, striking lines, ceramic and glass curtain wall|
- It is quick dry, mold-proof and water-proof.
- We can use them for a long time, because sealant has good performance in different weathers.
- It features with good adhension to most building materials, for example, window, door, ceramic and so on.
- It is also mildew-resistance in most environments.
- We can use different PH silicones for different applications.
- Ensure good ventilation if you want to use them indoors.
- Keep it away from chirdren.
- Sealant could cause irritation, so be careful not to get into eyes.
- It only has one-year shelf life. Use it before the EXP.
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and grease-free. Remove all grit, oil, grease, detergents, flaking paint, old sealant and any loose material.
- Cut tip of nozzle and cartridge. Screw nozzle onto cartridge.
- Fit into caulking gun. Apply on surface in steady flow.
- If required , smoothen and shape sealant with a spatula dipped in a mild detergent.
- Remove excess uncured sealant eiyh mineral turpentine soaked cloth. Fully cured excess sealant can be removed by trimming it with a sharp knife.
Store in a dry and cool place below +25℃.
At the End
Silicone sealant is really a good choice for sealing, bonding and other functions. And it only needs a caulking gun to operation. However, when you use them, you need patience to wait them dry. Normally, it will take around 24 hours and then it can work well. If you have different requests on our silicones, such as different packages, functions, packing methods or any other requirements, let us know anytime. Below is our normal package for your reference.